Work With Us
Are you manufacturing products for the sports and play industry?
Are you looking for an introduction to play area and sports facilities customers in the UK or Ireland?
Then, Northane Sport and Play is able to help you.
Principal supplier in the industry
Established in 1996 we are a family owned business experienced in product research and development, Northane Sport and Play supply surface coatings, rubber granules, binders and adhesives to playground and sports field installers in the UK.
We invite industry leading suppliers to contact us to discuss our customers’ needs for high-quality sports and play area products.
If you have the potential to fulfil these requirements, why not get in touch?
Why become a Northane supplier?
- Extensive UK network. We can introduce you to the buyers and decision makers of sport and play surfacing products in the UK. We have worked with many of our customers since 1996.
- Reputation and innovation. Over the years, we have built close working relationships with leading playground and sports facilities designers and installers, working with them on product design and improvement.
- We are members of all industry bodies which regulate standards and safety of products in the sport and play industry – ISO 9001, BS EN 1176, BS EN 1177, BS7188, REACH. Through our principal manufacturers, we are associate members of the Sports and Play Construction Association (SAPCA) and the Association of Play Industries (API).
Our products are installed in numerous playgrounds, athletic tracks, football and rugby pitches throughout Great Britain.
UK customers are looking for:
- High-quality, industry-standard, safety-tested products
- Technical expertise and product knowledge.